About periods

I'm 18 with 51 kg and 165 cm in height.I had periods on june 24 with vomiting ,extreme stomach pain.I never had these conditions during my before periods and i miss my date on july.And in august 22 i had periods as normal.That means no vomiting ,no extreme stomach pain.And now in this month til now I had no periods.I also notice that there is no symptom of having periods.Usually I have some white coloured thing near to my date.But this is not seen..can you plz say what is my condition.I'm totally stressed.My menarche is in the age of 13

Hello..... Irregular period is common in younger age due to immature ovarian hypophyisis axis.. That is common.. Other factors affecting cycle are sickness, physical and mental stress, sudden change in weight,TBetc... You better consult gynaecologist once......
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, If you had your periods on 22nd last month, you might expect your periods in a few days. As your vomiting and other symptoms are not repetitive before each period, it may be because of some other reason. If problem persists, please visit our clinic – International Fertility Centre – located in New Delhi along with your medical reports so that we can guide you better.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Sorry to  inform  you  but you are walking  on the road of hormone  imbalances  which lead to period and fertility  issues in short term but serious  disorders  like diabetes,  blood  pressure,  autoimmune  thyroid  disease  and cancers in the long term.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed if you choose to do so. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Take care...