sexual-counselling-icon
About penis size
I'm 24 now n be married soon, but I am worried about the size of penis. Normally it is 1.5 - 2 inch's n on excitement hardly 2 - 2.5 inch's plz suggest me any type of medicine to enlarge my penis so that i would satisfy my wife and give her a happy married life, and inner satisfaction to myself.. Thank you

For penis size: There is no medi (tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings) in the world could increase length & girth (motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. For satisfctry sexual relationships. For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr. Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. Each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.

+
Chat with a doctor
Hi.... The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis -- an erect penis of under 3 inches. Sometimes Peyronie's disease can reduce a guy's size. Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way...