About my wife weight

My wife had given delivery 5 months back and her weight is increased but now she worried about her weight. So what are the remedies to overcome it?

Doctor Answers (2) on About my wife weight

Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad Thane | Obesity Specialist
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com

Eat Well..... Loose Weight..!
Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com

Thanks
Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad
9820145314

Dr. Rashmi T V Bangalore | General Physician
Hi
One of the best and most natural ways to avoid weight gain after delivery is breast-feeding.
women are absolutely free in their choice of types of physical exercises to have . So, after a couple of weeks after baby born one should go back to gym or find a new one and start regular exercising. I