About my wife weight

My wife had given delivery 5 months back and her weight is increased but now she worried about her weight. So what are the remedies to overcome it?

Dr. Ashish M Gaikwad
Obesity Specialist 14 yrs exp Thane
HELLO, I got your query. For weight loss if you want permanent solution, then DONOT GO for Surgery / Gym / Yoga /Dieting. If you left all these then you will put on double weight. You can loose your weight without all these at our Clinic. If you are out of Mumbai, you can consult us at our Cyber Clinic at www.kanakaveda.com Eat Well..... Loose Weight..! Thousands of peoples from the World are benifited from our treatment. You can see the results at www.kanakaveda.com Thanks Dr  Ashish M Gaikwad 9820145314
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi One of the best and most natural ways to avoid weight gain after delivery is breast-feeding. women are absolutely free in their choice of types of physical exercises to have . So, after a couple of weeks after baby born one should go back to gym or find a new one and start regular exercising. I