About my son
Sir yesterday night my son has fever(his wt is 15kg and age is 6yrs and height is 3'4") then I took my son to a pharmacist then he give paracetamol syrup and told take 5ml but the fever is subside....also he has runny nose,and generalized body pain...what to do sir please kindly help

You son is showing signs of viral illness Continue paracetmol 250mg/5ml dose for fever & body pains - repeat the dose if fever recurs (minimum interval of 4-6hrs) , Syp. Maxtra 4ml twice a day Also kindly consult a pediatrician for proper evaluation.
Kindly take consultation