About my skin colour

Sir/madam, I was fair in my childhood probably till 6 class.Then after that I got pimples and I started my treatment.I kept soo many creams and all .But from then onwards my skin colour was becoming dark and dark and dark. Now I'm in 12 please tell me any natural process or any fairness cream which can bring back my fairness back.

Doctor Answers (1) on About my skin colour

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. Acne scar and pores can be treated with subcision, dermaroller, fractional CO2 lasers, chemical peels and likewise. You may be having post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Chemical peels should work well in your case. Remember combining treatment modalities help to achieve desired results earlier. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.