About my size
Can a doctor put an unbiased opinion about size of peni as an Indian a I am worried about my size and it's making me nervous.

It is all good... Size of penis is not important for satisfactory sexual relationships. For this one should have a good hardness in the penis & should take sufficient time before discharge. So please forget about increase in size of penis. If you have any problem in getting hardness in the penis or you are suffering from quick discharge, then you may contact Your Family Doctor or chat with me on my private chat. Or you can contact me in my clinic We can send you the medicines by courier also My website is www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hello, do not worry about the size. It’s normal.
All is well
Your size is normal.