About my periods
I had unprotected sex during 4th day of my period on 11th April. I took an ipill the very same day and had withdrawal bleeding on  17 April and it lasted till  19 or 20 April. When will I get my periods ? Is there any chance of pregnancy? My last date was 7april . Please help!!

Hello, there is least chance of you getting pregnant. You may experience slight delay in period bcz emergency contraceptive pill or i-pill does cause hormonal changes in ur body and may lead to delay in period. So, to be on safer side you can take urine pregnancy test.
No chance of pregnancy... Emergency contraceptive pill tend to cause hormonal changes... Consult a gynaecologist for best advice..
Probably you will get your period near 15th May. Irregular menstrual periods after ipill is not abnormal. Chances of pregnancy are nil.