About my child health

Doctor I have 2yrs 11month baby so she is fine & she is very active also but about growth doctor but she as to be more fitness but she not very thin and leg, hand and body is thin I don't no y doctor. we will feed her time to time and we Will take Care about her proper then y doctor she's like that for milk we will provide pedia sure but also no development doctor what to do say doctor she have to grow proper ly Doctor she have to be good in health & what problem is there so please sagast me doctor and any hormonal problems doctor kindly inform me what should do Doctor.

Doctor Answers (1) on About my child health

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. The problem is not with her. The problem is with you. You are too anxious. The baby is fine in every aspect. She looks fine and also is very active. Also you are feeding her well and giving proper nutrition then why are you worried? You want muscles and six pack abs for the baby or what? Let her grow. Everything will be fone. No need to be so anxious. If she is fine as per her height and weight, then that means she is fine. Consult a pediatrician for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.