About My Breasts

Mam am a degree student my breasts are very big because of that I can't able to wear my favourite dresses please tell me solution, its very irritating when am going to outside am not as much fat am fit and fine because of breasts I look very fat.please mam,my mom didn't ready to take me for treatment.And for that reason I had back pain also Mam.
views-icons 193 Views bookmarks-icon 3 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on About My Breasts

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. There is nothing specific to reduce the size of your breasts. You should try to lose fat and fat from the breast will also be lost along with fat of other parts of the body. Here are a few things you can try to achieve this. 1. Have a high protein, low carbohydrate, high fiber diet. Eat in smaller portions frequently so that you feel less hungry and consume less calories. You can eat upto 5-7 meals a day. 2. Drink a lot of water, keeping your body well hydrated is a very important thing to do. 3. Aerobic exercises and cardio and strength training excercises are very important to lose those pounds. 4. Ginger tea and green tea. To a glass of lukewarm water, add one teaspoon of grated ginger and drink it daily. Also drink green tea one cup before bed. They increase the metabolism and help in mobilising the fat. 5. Massage your breasts for 5 minutes a day in the upward direction evenly with olive oil or coconut oil to make them more firm and toned. 6. Practice yoga, this will help in toning your chest so that it will make your breasts appear smaller. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Nitin Ostwal Jain Jalgaon | General Physician
Since your weight is normal and only size of breast problem. Size of breast increases due to excessive deposition of fat. Take T. Zerofat -A twice daily before meals T. Karnim twice daily before meals. Take T. Brom 2.5 mg twice daily after meals. Take for 15 days. Consult me privately after 15 days for further advice. Dr Nitin Jain MBBS.