About IBS (Irritable Bowel syndrome)
For the last two years, I am suffering from hard stool constipation. I noticed blood in my stool thrice. This year I sometimes feel gassy(smelly farts sometimes). From the last one month, I am feeling full after eating. Today I noticed a little bloating after dinner. Are these symptoms of IBS? p.s- I am already eating healthy, drinking 3 litres of water every day and do yoga every day. Don’t know why these digestive issues happening.

May be. Before that please visit your general surgeon. You may be having Piles