About hiv test
I had my last Hiv test (CMIA) after 3 years 2 months but still some of the body symptoms scare me. I had 14 or 15 hiv test in 3 years period. All were negative. Can my test result change in future? Have u seen any case in which the test result change after 3 years? How true is the Window period told by CDC to the whole world? I had only one risk inmmy whole life which was protected but while putting on condom, I had some vaginal fluid , how risky is it? I have small red dots and these dots r increasing day by day in my ankles if I stand for too long?

General Physician
Did the person with whom u had unprotected sex was HIV positive?