cancer-icon
About height
Sir now my age is 24 and my height is 5feet 4inches.here after may I grow r not or any possibilities to grow 3-4inch tall

Dr. Harsha
Hello..., your height  depends on average  height  of your parents..  Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot  grow  further after that age...so growth cessate usually at the age of 18.you must learn  to live with fact..  Don't  try medication for growth  they won't work. Cycling, swimming, skipping, stretching exercise may help you..  Do it in the early morning..  Have protenaceous food items...