About Atogla baby lotion
Hi, due to dry skin of my 3 months old baby gal my pediatrician prescribed Atolga baby lotion and dermadew baby soap. I started applying it from past 5 days , but I feel there are small tiny pimples on face, here and there on the body too (like mustard size). Also I feel the face is turning little dark. Please advise what to do? Earlier I was using Himalaya baby products ( lotion, soap, powder, oil). Will Atogla lotion makes baby complexion dark ??? Pls help

Use only coconut oil and apply it after bath...
soap should be used in sweating areas only...
Don't use so much products for baby. Soap should be used only once or twice weekly. Occasionally u can use atogla otherwise better to avoid.