About abortion
My gf is pregnant of 6 weeks 5 days . She lives in China where abortion is banned. Can I ask her to come in India for abortion (Is that legal)? She can come India after 2 weeks... That will be safe for abortion? (As that time she will be around 8-9 weeks pregnant) Please help!

consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment I can help u with the issue I have another option
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Yes...u can... If it's an early pregnancy she can opt for medical abortion...(preferred) For more details connect directly or with EVACARE CLINIC, Mulund, Mumbai
Yes u can
for further queries contact me online
Consult online on Practo consult app for details
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai