Abortion problem
Sir my question is that, my wife is pregnant from the month of june & we want to abort it.. In the month of august 5th she ate mufti kit & the cycles starts after having that & only for three days...  Again after that she checked once & again the results came +ve.. Now sir can she have a three month tablet??

hey, don't take tablets on your own , doctor has to check her vitals and access whether she is stable or not , because bleeding occurs during abortion get an ultrasound and consult gynaecologist and go accordingly