Abortion 15 Weeks Baby

My wife is 15 weeks pregnant and we want to do abortion. I would appreciate any gynae can provide valuable advise/suggestion that how much risk will be there if abortion of 15 weeks baby is done. For first 8-10 weeks she does not came to know about pregnancy but she had doubt bcoz her periods were disturbed from 2 months. She already had an abortion last year, now we do want the baby and she is 15 weeks pregnant, how safe it is to abort 15 weeks pregnancy. An immediate advise from doctor will be highly appreciated as we are short of time to take decision. I will appreciate if any reference of good abortion clinic is also advised to us for abortion which can be trusted.

Doctor Answers (3) on Abortion 15 Weeks Baby

Dr. Nisha Bhargava Delhi | Gynecologist
If u want to continue pregnabcy why u want to abort. 15 wks risky to mother. Depends on how many kids u have and mode of delivery.
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
see such decisions should be taken by couple....how many babies you had....are you want the permanent sterilization after that ....if you keen for baby even after abortion then dont go for abortion continue the preg...then follow the strict contraceptive advise given by your gynac....think positively...and by law you can do abortion till 20 wks under supervision by two gynacologist and in registered center ...so preffer an institute for treatment
Please do not go for an abortion.