Abodemen pain
I am getting abodmen pain since 2 years,i get pain only when i wear tight panty or shorts,i have done scanning 4 times in 2 years,but nothing problem is there in scanning.doctor is telling not to wear tight panties,as i go to gym i need to wear it.pls help me out.

Hello.. Well if it's because of tight clothing then definitely yiiu need to avoid it...for gym you can wear other dress which is not so tight also... please try to understand... sometimes lack of proper warm up before gym,irregular gymming also causes pain... thank you