Abnormal report of LFT
My mom is suffering from Fever and frequent vomiting, so on advice of some doctor we got her lft done and the report arrived and i guess it's somewhat not normal, could anyone please suggest me how worse is this situation, report screenshot is attached for convenience, thnks in advance

Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homoeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

What is the age of your mom if you are 52. ... ... ... . . . ........................................................ ...
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi symptoms and reports are suggestive of hepatitis I.e infection of liver tissue...all the parameters are mildly elevated which suggests mild infection...take your mother to physician they will examine her and may require few more investigations like abdomen scan,hbsag etc..consult physicians they will do the needful regards