cardiologist-icon
Abnormal finding on ekg
25 y/o female BMI 22.5. Episodes of tachycardia every now and then. Resting HR 90s to low 100s. No history/family history of heart disease or drug use. Most recent episode was yesterday and a EKG was performed for the first time. Showed sinus tachycardia with short PR (100). Work in outpatient clinic, coworker performed EKG. Should I be concerned?

Please visit www.skymedical.in Please upload ur existing reports and ECG ECHO and complete your health profile. Please use ask the doctor feature. I will go through all and will try to help u. Hope you will get satisfied with my opinion. Regards.

What does an ekg measure Abnormal ekg normal echocardiogram Can anxiety cause an abnormal ekg