Abnormal Belly fat
I' m male 22 years , having a big stomach, from childhood onwards , but rest of stomach , everything is muscular.and when I'm worksout for stomach , I'm getting much health issues. Im totally frustrated.im spended a good time for abs , but no result ,I'm a sports active , farmer,,,but nothing helps me in abs...... what to do.. to whom I needs to consult s...is there any solution.. expecting maximum responses...

Ms. Sadia Sana
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Hyderabad
Its was very simple to identify your problem. The exercise you are doing may not be helping you positionally. So you need to focus on different positions. Also focus on your diet. Which shall be low in calories and high in fiber. I can help you with an ideal diet and exercise routine. If interested message me personally.