Abdominal pain

I m suffrng frm dis pain since couple of yrs.in the ryt side.it is severe while on periods and slightly on the left side.whenever it pains on d ryt side along wid it my waist n right leg also pains alot.sometimes if i feel constipated then also it pain as if somethng is gettng pressed inside.last yr couple of time i hv done sonography couple of times..it was TVS,appendix was nrmal bt it showed i have Polycystic ovaries and ryt side it was more. and another report stated mesenteric lymphadenitis. yes one thing more even my right breast also pains alot and my right hand along wid that. one more thing i want to add that my periods are nt regular.its alwys late. and the flow is also nt nrmal and regular...sometime clot only comes out some time its only little bleeding.and color is also nt appears as it was before having these issues. and my period last for only 2-3 days. after that bleeding is not nrmal it only keeps paining through those seven days. and i feel dizzy and get tired quick

Doctor Answers (1) on Abdominal pain

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I have gone through your problem, you have irregular periods with cysts in ovary. To regulate your menstrual cycle, your doctor may recommend combination birth control pills — pills that contain both estrogen and progestin. If you're not a good candidate for combination birth control pills, an alternative approach is to take progesterone for 10 to 14 days every one to two months. This type of progesterone therapy regulates your periods and offers protection. Consider dietary changes. Be active