Abdominal pain
I have sudden abdominal pain only for 1 hour.went to hospital.they had a ultrasound test.result was free fluid present in pouch of dogulas.what was meaning of that result.is this serious problem.am having back and nipple pain also.kindly help me to sort out this problem...

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

It's not a big problem. Fluid suggests 2 things. Either u have ovulated if this is around day 14 of ur periods or if not then pelvic infection. Treatment is indicated only if u have recurrent pain. Did u have besan dal, fried things around those days.