Abdominal pain

I am a chain smoker and is smoking from last year and half. Now a days I am feeling a little bit of pain in my lungs side area, I.e. on the lower part of rib cage on the left side of the body. Now what should I do?
views-icons 22 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You need to be examined clinically and undergo certain radiological and laboratory tests if needed...consult physicians they will guide you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?