Abdomen Pain

We have done a pregnancy test and its positive still after being pregnant my wife fell like her period is around the corner and in every alternate days she feels the same pain which she usually felt before her period. Pain usually occurs in abdomen and waist.

Harisha N L

Pains, aches and cramps in your belly while you're pregnant are normal. They're usually nothing to worry about, if all is otherwise well...Abdominal pain could be a sign of something that's not related to pregnancy. Appendicitis, an ovarian cyst, kidney stones, a urinary tract infection (UTI), or gall bladder problem can cause abdominal pain...Sadly, early miscarriage is fairly common....It usually happens because a baby isn't developing properly. You'll have cramps, bleeding and pain in the centre of your lower belly at some time in the first 12 weeks of your pregnancy....so I would suggest you to consult your obg specialist for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.