Abdomen pain
I feel pain in abdomen since 2 days. I can't play, run or any running activities. I also drink a lots of water. Help me. What was the reason and how can I my self?

Dr. Dipesh Choubisa
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Mumbai
Differentiate your pain in right upper abdomen right lower abdomen left upper abdomen and left Lower abdomen or in epigastric region or at navel Does the pain radiate from one place to another Any recent history of trauma on abdomen? History of outside food? When does it pain more? How are your motions? Do u have vomiting? Did u have same complaint in past? Visit a doctor near by and ask him to examine you and will give you the probable diagnosis.
Dr. Soham Raut
Laparoscopy 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Where exactly is the abdominal pain and is it associated with vomiting or loose motions If pain continues U need to see a doctor and get an ultrasound of abdomen done