A query about mind
I am having psychotic delusion and ocd My question is how is it to check what's going in mind should a patient like me do it

Hi I see that you are taking treatment for your difficulties. Please continue treatment and talk to your Psychiatrist
avoid alcohol and smoking tobacco
Hello..thanking you for sharing your query .. First of all , need to talk in detailed that from when you have any abnormality of thoughts,  it's psychopathology..need to assess in detail.. You need to consult psychiatrist..Will try to help out in best possible way ..
you need to consult psychiatrist
need to take medication regularly,  avoid smoking, alcohol ..do regular exercise.