A boil in breast
I had a boil full of pus in my breast befor some months ago so I pressed it and pus comes out of it now overthere a black pepper sized hard tumor is it harmful or cancer?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  . Its difficult to say what exactly it is without seeing so i would definitely just as you to consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Let him/her examine you and then you can proceed from there. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello.. Well..I don't think it's a hard tumour or cancer...its just seems like a black head what you mention...I would suggest you to meet a gen surgeon and get the lesion examined first and then decide on the treatment
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Stop doing such things...meet surgeon...may be cellulitis