8 month pregnancy
I m 32 week pregnant n having pain at stomach area and also hve vaginal pain and pressure. Even i cant sit more than 15 to 20 mints and cant lying on my left side. My hb lvl is 10. Also i hve a small accessory lobe in placenta. Placenta is at posterior side. Ultrasound report is normal. Suggestion needed.

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Mild Pain in stomach area is normal. For details you can consult online with me
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai