6months baby
Hi doctor,I HV 6 months old baby . My milk is not sufficient for him and was feeding cerelac now Want to start giving food.can I give him brown rice ?what all can I feed him? Plz advise

Hi For first few weeks start with soups like dhal soup , rice soup n vegetables soup after that go for semi solid food like khidia, rave kheer,  mashed fruits apple , banana and fruit juices. Don't give brown rice not easy to digest.
Contact me to guide you
Give food which you eat and make sure the food which you give your baby should taste good. take off your baby 👶
You can start all foods which you cook for yourself but make sure the consistency is soft and it's not spicy. You can start rice preferably start with Red rice or unpolished rice with moong dal. Introduce Vegetable which are yellow orange in colour to meet vitamin a. Start with millets Porridge or fruit blend or puree. Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan
Dal water, rice water, food juice, soft veg , mashed banana can give and complete diet chart with time wise contact me .
contact me for customised diet chart .
Hello  user Sure ,we will help you We have diet plan for infant from 6month to 2yrs. Which include . To get ideal height and weight . How to intruduce food every month. Like grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts, pulses, etc so that they give achieve their ideal requirements of all nutrients. . To cure deficiency of vitamins and minerals . To help them to build immune system strong and also cure digestive problem. . How to introduce cow's milk at 1year. And many more.... But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Medical history . Family history . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi, Pls don't give brown rice, but more of very very soft n diluted porridge. To know more, please connect directly with me on practo chat
Hello user Mother's milk is very important for infant and as u said that he is 6 month and you want to introduce food to him so first start from the moong dal water rather than brown rice. And feed him breast milk till one year.
for proper way to feed and make food for infant and a diet meal for the health of your baby. contact me through practo.
start from moon dal water follow three days rule.
After 6 months, baby needs more nutrition than mother 's milk. Mothers milk only provide all nourishment till 6 months. but still continue feeding and you can add some other foods. cerelac is also good but you can start with some boiled dal. please do not give brown rice.
consult me for more detailed information
No ,brown rice would not be sufficient for a baby need more nutritious food try to add more food along with milk.
For more information and diet contact me directly through practo.
Include dal soup,  mashed potato and banana.