6 months old fell off the bed
My 6 months baby girl fell off the bed and is having a bump in right side of the forehead and swelling around the upper portion of eye. What should I do?

If there is any danger sign like loss of consciousness, vomiting, seizures and increasing swelling then neuroimaging is required otherwise nothing to worry. Give pcm as per dose for 2-3days and apply ice packs.
share image for further assistance
Apply ice pack over there...give analgesic syp
watch for vomit, loss of consciousness, convulsion , bleeding from nose or ear, blood in eyes....if any of it present rush to pediatrician
Send images