4th month pregnent
Hi, i am facing swelling of foot , very frequent urination, leg pains after passing urine . Urine culture has been done but it's normal. Any other issues can reason for above symptoms or normal only . Suggest plz.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Kindly  show to gynac near by as you need Eva luation
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, You might be having a urinal infection. Visit a gynecologist and get yourself evaluated to determine the real cause. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi so that I can examine you better. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.
Visit a gynecologist.