4 months old baby formula
Hi my boy baby born weight is 2.9 kg born in july and now he is 6.10 kg. I feel i am not segregating enough milk hence wanted to know if i can feed formula if so what is the formula can be given

Dr. Kalpesh Onkar Patil
Pediatric Surgeon 13 yrs exp Pune

hi, thanks for query. there are many medicines which can help to increase milk production. prior it should be discussed about present condition about volume of milk per feed which can be measured by expressed milk amount.frequncy od feeds to baby etc, regards
Dr. Nishant Mahajan
Pediatrician 9 yrs exp Faridabad
Try not to use any formula feed as breast milk is best for your baby If still you want to add on you can opt for enfamil a or nan 1 pro or dexolac premium 1
DR Rajeev Ranjan
Pediatrician 17 yrs exp Noida
Nan 1 milk powder