4 month baby uti
Hi my 4 month old baby has plenty pus cells and albumin presence ++ in urine..my Paeditrician gave taxim o antibiotics as he told its uti. We r waiting for urine culture report as well. Please let me know if I have to be worried about his kidneys ?

Hi, to know about kidneys status we need to have ultrasound abdomen and serum creatinine. Recurrent urinary tract infections and flank pain , fever are the alarming symptoms for kidney problems in children. So get an ultrasound abdomen , serum creatinine done along with urine culture