3 month pregnancy

My wife have a twin child in her womb and we want to terminate it because her age is 22nd. According to report dr. taking risky about it.. Now my wife cant do that.. So sir/madam what is the possibility to this problem...???

hello.. we need to assess your wife's health condition as well as the developing foetus.. kindly consult a gynaecologist with all the reports..
Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Ghaziabad
you  can  opt  for  termination  of  pregnancy  provided   its  less   than  9  weeks.  but  for  future  if  u  r  not prepared  mentally  kindly   take  precaution s.
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
hi if you are 12weeks and above you are taking risk terminating as well in terms of future pregnancy and health.to carry on twin pregnancy per se needs extra care from the doctors point of view otherwise is  not a extreme risk. any way you might count 3 months it could be8 weeks plus sonologically. iadvice you to see doctor weigh pros and cons before you decide.