3 month baby not sleep
My daughter was 3 month old.. She not sleep well. She sleep max 20mins... If small sound hear she will woke up and crying... If she woke up then she need feeding... She crying lot... Can't control her... I have 3year kid too...please help me Dr...

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello der it takes some time for your baby circadian rhythm or biological clock to get adjusted to the surroundings every mother faces this problem kindly bare with it or else you can sleep when your baby sleeps chances of depression are more consult psychiatrist for further evaluation and treatment.