28 & still Virgin
I am 28 and still a virgin... Didn't notice time in between studies & career. Now on path of entrepreneurship. It's a rocky boat with no income stability. Hence can't see marriage coming soon. Also now it's too late for relationships as friends married / moved on / stuck in office life. Been travelling from place to place - Bangalore/ Ahmedabad / Delhi / Mumbai .. so couldn't settle in. Been excessively masturbating since around 10 years now. Now after every 6-7 days.... And multiple times till completely exhausted. Next 1-2 days goes completely brain numb & energy-less. That affects work and my social life. I am trapped in this vicious loop. What's the solution ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You are 28 and still a virgin thats not a medical issue. We dont deal in such things. Have food on time and see to it that you have a balanced diet with loads of fruits and vegetables.  Tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for 10 days. We cannot help you about your masturbation and all. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.