23xxxxxxx333
My left side pain &cramping near spleen after eat food.my right side lower abdomen feel like gas block near appendix & fell bloating

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I would like to know what is the number you have put in the subject with the "x". And also how have you assessed the positions of the organs? Anyways, get it checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Tab. Pan-D once or twice a day half an hour before food for 3 days. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.