22 mm stone i the gall bladder
I have a stone in my gall bladder for three years although i have not undergone any treatment.The size of the stone last year was 19.5 mm although it has enlarged to 22mm over 5 months.Please suggest if homeopathy medicines will help as i am getting gastric attacks more frequently now

There are no medications that can dissolve the gall bladder stones. I would sincerely suggest you to please see a laparoscopic surgeon who would advice you to undergo laparoscopic cholecystectomy which is removal of the gall bladder along with the stone. This is very essential as according to your description you have already started getting biliary colics. There are very serious complications related to gall bladder stones if not taken care in time.
Please visit a laparoscopic surgeon. if you can come down to Pune plrase visit uor hospital Columbia Asia in Kharadi.
avoid oily and spicy foods avoid outside food
[ ] Hi if there is no upper abdominal pain / post meal fullness / discomfort / upper back pain , then you don't require surgery. This is asymptomatic gall stone. In case you develop any of above symptoms them you require surgery. There is no any medicines in present world to dissolve gall bladder stone. Laparoscopic approach is gold standard for gall bladder removal. You can read my article on Practo- Gall bladder stone.Feel free to ask any further quary.