20kg Weight loss need imm

Hi dr!during marrg I was 64kg after delivery my weight shooted up to 84kg..its not decreasing despite my efforts.feeling annoyed n dejected. I need to know which treatment is safe for weight loss ? Allopathy Ayurveda or homeo?! Is it safe to buy tablets tat are selling online for weight loss? I crave for immediate weight loss guide me plz. Whom to consult? Guide me brief plz

Doctor Answers (2) on 20kg Weight loss need imm

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your height. What is age of ur baby. Don't go with any such things they are harmful in long run. Go with natural diet and exercises. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month That too with diet and exercises only.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Don't buy any tablets or commercial products to reduce weight as they have their own side effects.... Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Ask yourself these questions about any diet plan you're considering: Does it include various foods from the major food groups: fruits, vegetables, grains, low-fat dairy products, lean protein sources and nuts? Does it include foods you like and that you would enjoy eating for a lifetime — not just for several weeks or months? Can you easily find these foods in your local grocery store? Will you be able to eat your favorite foods, or better yet, all foods? Does it fit your lifestyle and budget? Does it include proper amounts of nutrients and calories to help you lose weight safely and effectively?Is regular physical activity part of the plan? If the answer to any of these questions is no, keep looking. There a re better diet plans out there for you. Consult dietitian fallow the diet chart strictly...you can see the beneficial effects within a month..