2 Lumps in the side neck
Yesterday I noticed that I have got 2 small lumps in the right side of my neck. Today I have got the headache also and  I feel the pain when I touch those lumps.... What might be the reason for it? Do I need to consult the doctor or should wait for few days to see whether the lump gets cured itself

hello. the small lumps could be a lymph nodes. lymph nodes enlarge due to many reasons. one of the most common is infection. suggest you to wait till today, or else consult a physician tomorrow. regards