18 week pregnant and tooth cavity pain
Doctor I have cavity which is giving me very bad pain, I am not able to eat or sleep properly please suggest me solution

U have to visit dental clinic for root canal.with root canal pain ll gone
Advc IOPA
Do gargle with lukewarm water with salt

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Second trimester of pregnancy is generally considered as safe for dental treatment. So you can visit dental clinic or consult doctor online. Because without proper history or looking at the condition of tooth it's difficult to prescribe you medicine. Don't self medicate. Warm saline water rinses two to three times a day, use soft bristle toothbrush.
Hello dear, it might be a irreversible pulpitis and it will  go for root canal treatment Take Dolo 650 mg twice daily morning and night for 3 days
As soon as possible visit dentist
Take medicines as per your gynaecologist's consent. Visit dentist for clinical examination and treatment. Treatment maybe root canal or extraction if there is severe pain.
You will have to get it checked . You are suffering from pulpitis .. which is an inflammation of your dental pulp . You may require a root canal treatment to save your tooth and relief from tooth pain .