18 month old drank sour milk
My 18 month old baby found a bottle of cow milk (300 ml) under the bed which was 8 hour old at room temprature and drank it. I see the milk had turned sour. Should we be worried?

It may cause vomiting or loose motions. Get back if that happens. In any case, stop breastfeeding and bottle feeds if given and give just 2 top milk feeds using a glass and 4 solid meals a day including curds and bananas in the diet in addition to whatever you prepare at home. Maintain strict hygiene in preparation and giving of feeds.
Maintain good hydration. You can start with probiotics as a precautionary measure since he may develop vomiting or loose motions