16mm haemorhogic.cyst

My wife is diagnosed with 16mm haemorhogic cyst in the right ovary. Please advise how to treat this. She is into a lot of pain. Her MC has passed but she is bleeding still on and is coming out in jelly like lumps. She is on endoreg (dienogest) 2mg 1 tab daily. Can you please advise what to do.

Doctor Answers (3) on 16mm haemorhogic.cyst

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hi, haemorrhagic cysts are usually formed due to rupture of some blood vessels in the wall of cysts. This is a painful condition and often calls for surgical removal of the cyst. But surgery doesn't ensure that similar incidences won't recur again future. You can go for homeopathic treatment for the same which will take care of the present condition and cystic ovaries as well. Opt for surgery only if the condition shows no improvement conservatively