cardiologist-icon
130/90 average blood pressure
My father is 54 years old and is on blood pressure medications. He is taking half tablet azilsartan medomoxil (40mg) with half tablet chlorthalidone(6.25 mg) daily. From a few days his daily average blood pressure readings are coming to be 130/90. He is also doing 30 minutes exercise daily. I would like to know are these readings of any concern or are these normal?

Blood pressure is well controlled with medications. Continue same.
BP readings are fine Did you get the complete cardiac evaluation done?
Consultation if any further questions