12xxxxxxx10
I'm marrired its been 4 years me n my hubby have unprotected sex. And we r not yet planning for our baby but then there's no any problem having unprotected sex na??? Is there any harm or any problem having unprotected sex???

Hello....... If you are not planning for baby, use oral contraceptives or condom.. There is no harm but you may get pregnant if you don't use any protective measures... Consult gynaecologist , doctor will explain you about contraceptives.. You can also take medroxyprogesteron injection if you want....