12xxxxxx90
Show multiple small follicles on left with few follicles on RT with dominant follicale on RT of 14MM. 6th day of my period n i get this report. explain what is exzatly occur in my overy. can i get pregnent with dis report? plz give all details

Hello, Yes, there are chances of you becoming pregnant asone egg is turning mature in one of the ovaries.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+187
Chat with a sexologist
Oh yes one is enough sometimes It suggest one egg is becoming mature on right side
wait n watch till day 12