cardiologist-icon
112 heart rate in ECG
Hi, frequently my heart starts beating heavily. Like, when I am sitting on chair then stand up, that time heart starts beating heavily. I am suffering a bit of acidity and constipation. I consulted a physician, she gave me rebeprazole. But my ECG says that my heart rate is 112 and that is very high. Please suggest what could be the problem due to which such a high heart rate is detected.

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Noida

Please share your ECG Also get an Echo done and a 24 hours Holter monitoring done Consult a cardiologist with all the reports Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Chandrashekhar Munjewar
Cardiologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
A heart rate of 112/min is really high if you are not doing any exertion at that time. You need to show your ECG to a cardiologist and get Completely examined clinically. You may also need a holter test for more detailed work up. Some blood tests like thyroid are likely to be required. But all this can only be decided after detailed examination by a cardiologist. So please meet a qualified cardiologist as early as possible for deciding further course of action. Hope this helps. Dr Chandrashekhar Munjewar www.thefitheart.in