101.2 fever to 8 months old baby boy
Doctor my baby is 8 months old and he is having fever two hours se 101.2 degree armpit se check kiya. Usko mene dolo ki drops di hai 2 ml. What should I do to reduce his fever ? Pls tell me.

What is the weight of the child? . 2 ml of dolo drops is over dose for the baby. Please check the dosage.
You can give paracetamol and do sponging with Luke warm water to reduce temperature
If fever doesn’t settle in 2-3 days,consult online
Continue paracetamol for fever, you can give it 6 hourly if requires.... If not subsided by paracetamol then do tepid sponging or you can use meftal p syp..
wait for 2to3 days if child is active and playful...
consult online if needed..