10xxxxxxx00

I am almost 18 years male. My weight is around 62kg and height is 5'6" that is 66 inches. I really need to increase my height. My question is that is the Human Growth Hormone COCKTAIL containing cabbage, tomatoes and green beans helpful to grow height? Please guide on this matter. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (3) on 10xxxxxxx00

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
At this age height growth is less possible.
Dr. Dt. Archna Gupta Ghaziabad | Dietitian/Nutritionist
At this age you can eat any healthy balanced diet with proper amount. Keep proper ratio of all food items like 8- cereal portion,2 -3portion pulses or paneer.soyabean preparation,4 -5 portion vegetables and fruits,750ml milk and 10-12 glasses of water, 50 mnt daily physical activity and good sound sleep.
Eat just after physical activity
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Exercise at least five times per week. By using exercises that help with gaining height, you will naturally increase the level of growth hormones in your body. Certain weight training exercises, high intensity sprints and bar hanging can help you achieve this. you must strengthen your abdominal and back muscles first to get the most out of your exercises. Eat a healthy diet. you have to eat more foods high in amino acids to help increase the levels of human growth hormones in your body. Adding calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium to your diet can help you increase these levels as well.