100 Kg and high BP
Hi, I am 100 kg heavy and have hypertension and mild issues of self guilt and depression or anxiety. I want get fit, I have no idea where to start

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

40 KGS weight loss u require.u need to start with healthy diet and lifestyle. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month that too purely natural diet and exercise
Ms. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Hello friend don't be deprssive. Give me a few questions reply to find out tge reason and type of obesity you're having to make you fit and healthy. 1st  how long you are bearing this weight 2nd  what is your lifestyle 3rd  your fiid habits 4th  your family history of any ailments including obesity Your water intake Your physical activity schedule Your sleeping and other habits. Please write to me personally to get personalised diet plan as well as scheduled daily routine that you need to follow with some exercises.